1. You make an enquiry
- Phone or email us and supply preliminary
information such as number of images
required and any available plans, elevations
or a 3D computer model for us to view.
- If a 3D computer model is required, we are able
to build one from supplied plans and elevations.
- We then provide an outline cost and program.
2. You provide detailed information
- We provide a quote with a fixed price and
a timeframe for job completion.
3. You return the signed agreement
- This authorises work to proceed and sets out
the conditions of the contract.
4. We develop the illustration
- We provide regular updates as work proceeds.
- A direct line to the studio's principal, Ian Stantiall
is assured, along with expert advice on composition
and image setup.
- Our process allows for amendments to be
5. We deliver the finished illustration
- We provide the illustration as a digital file,
via email, FTP or on a CD.